Monday, January 26, 2009

Humble the Poet | I F**Ks With Gaza

The people there are having to pay a price for something that others have put upon them. Imagine you being planted with a bomb by someone, but you are the one being prosecuted when everyone knows you did not do anything. This summer I went to the air show, and it scared me because of how loud they are, I knew that they were not going to harm me but they are so loud and scary. I can't imagine having to live in a place like gaza where you hear these planes and don't know if you will be alive the next second. They say that it is because of Hammas and terrorists but if you push one in a corner for so long they will fight back. Agreed that by Hammas shooting missiles he did wrong, but how can all these children, woman, and elders be a part of this terrorist union. How can schools be a part of a terrorist mission. When things don't sound right they usually are not! Get your facts straight. I have some images of what is truly happening in Gaza if you want to see them put your email as a comment on this post or email your email to me at theavantiunleashed@gmail.com


Humble's Myspace Add as a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment