Sunday, June 21, 2009

Done | Akbar&Fahmad

Asher Roth | Fallin'
PUT YOUR VOLUME+BASS UP!


SCHOOL IS OUT!

The past 2-3 weeks have been so hectic working on final assignments and studying for those hard exams. If your up on my twitter you know how crap was really crazy. I was up until 2 with my nose in a book (literally when I fell asleep my nose would be in the book). Anyways I don't have to tell you guys about all that crap, I'm sure most of you know how it is.

But the main thing is that it is done, summer is officially here. (F*CK YES!) Its time for chilling on the beach(NOT), its actually time to buckle down and begin work out this whole thing we call TAU. We are focusing in on the picture this summer, buckling down and looking where we want to go and how to get there. We need to put this thing to scale, it is very important. We need to understand that reaching for the stars without getting your feet off of the floor is impossible. You got to practice jumping. I hope to god that I have one shirt, for school. Even if it is just one shirt, it needs to drop. I have this one design in my head that needs to be released into Brampton. It just needs to be out in the wild.

I want to do so much this summer, but it is only 2 months. I think this is going to be one of the quickest summers ever, it always is when you are busy. Our summers are booked silly, and Im sure yours are too. Anyways I'm back into BLOG MODE so everything is going to be back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment